Virtual Events Production
As Australia’s most experienced webcasting company, you can trust us to look after all your virtual event technology so you can focus on what you do best. With over 18 years of experience in online broadcasting for the private, public and NFP sectors, we can help you create the perfect virtual event experience.
- Virtual corporate events & shareholder meetings
- Virtual press conferences
- Owners Corporation AGMs
- Online industry training & accreditations
- Virtual conferences
- Virtual graduation ceremonies
- Online medical training & device demonstrations
- Virtual government announcements
- … and much more!
Trusted by governments, industry groups and businesses that need innovative online event solutions with rock-solid reliability.
- Webcasting can help you turn any event into an engaging virtual experience. Our end-to-end services include:
- Single or multi-camera shoots with 4k broadcast-quality cameras
- Multimedia integration (Powerpoint slides, video, etc.)
- Multi-bitrate streaming (so more devices & more viewers can access your event)
- Closed captioning (for those with equality and accessibility requirements)
- Accurate, instant stats tracking who is watching (critical for compliance)
- Pay Per View or Pay Per Subscription options
- IPTV (your internet TV channel for video-on-demand streaming)
- Full HD quality streams
- Social simulcasting so you can broadcast your event live on multiple social platforms
Why you don’t just need a virtual event platform, you need a partner…
Tech fail! These two little words send a cold chill through the heart of every event organiser because they know it can wipe out months of blood, sweat and planning in the blink of an eye.
You might have pulled together the best online conference in the world, but it won’t mean a thing if attendees can’t see it or hear it, or if your CEO stut-stut-stutters their way through their presentation thanks to a dodgy live stream connection.
Never fear, Webcasting is here.
We know you’re only as good as your last event, and we know you can’t afford to fail, so we won’t let you. Backed by 18 years of experience in online broadcast technology, we guarantee you’ll never have to experience the disaster of a failed live stream.
No tech glitches, no downtime, no worries.
We have developed a range of proprietary protocols and system redundancies that allows us to confidently offer you our 100% uptime guarantee or your money back!
100% virtual event stream uptime. Every time.
Provided a professional service and helped us live streaming our event throughout Australia. Thank you for your flawless and high quality stream– Oliver W.
Great Rates. Very personalised services and you can’t go wrong with these guys.– Michael J.
Are you looking for online event experts in Australia?
How to create a successful online event (virtual event planner)
Lead Time: 12 weeks.
- Establish your business objectives and your virtual event’s goals
- Develop the concept, define the theme and decide on an event title
- Identify the required team and the specialist contractor roles required (because there are a lot of time-critical tasks to get done before, during and after the event!).
- Understand and define your target audience (e.g. who are they, what solution they need from you, how tech-savvy they are, how time-poor, etc.)
- Create a budget and a virtual event project timeline (start with the end date and work backwards).
- Define the event format (e.g. webinar, hybrid event, virtual trade show, etc.).
- Decide how to ticket your event (is it free or pay per view? Will there be different access tiers?)
- Structure the ideal content delivery method. (e.g. will concurrent activities be running, or will there be a master talk followed by a Q&A session?)
- Brainstorm the content topics with your subject matter experts
- Create a wishlist for speakers, set a budget, and begin outreach
- Create a wishlist for sponsors, develop sponsorship packages, and begin outreach
- Choose a host/emcee and source additional entertainment (to reduce that zoom fatigue!).
- Choose a time and date for your virtual event (factoring time zones and public holidays).
- Set a registration cut-off date (ideally one week before the event, so you have time to scale your technology based on the number of attendees)
- Create a promotional calendar (to plan when, where and what you’ll use to generate awareness and ticket sales)
- Begin early bird marketing to your lists (e.g. “save the date!”).
- Choose a virtual event platform ( ask us about the most compatible option for your existing tech stack).
- Choose your virtual event “venue”, trial a live stream to determine your AV production and technology needs, then repeat this process for all your remote presenters (or hire us, and we will handle this for you).
- Note there are several more steps to planning a successful virtual event. Email the Webcasting team for an obligation free quote, and we’ll be happy to provide you with the rest of the list AND the benefit of our 18 years in online broadcasting!