Connect to much larger audiences using Social Simulcasting.
Streaming into social media channels has become more popular with brand managers and video content creators because it will target much greater audiences.
According to the latest stats, social media now at 1 hour and 46 minutes per day accounts for roughly one-third of the time spent online, making it the second most popular media activity for Australians after watching television.
Create eye-catching content on your social media page with Webcasting.
When large numbers of people share the same experience and comment and interact, it is far more friendly and enjoyable. And the real bonus is—they stay watching longer. Social simulcasting allows you to engage more viewers into your event and promotions, at the same time improving the social positioning of your page
Channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram now support live video, and it’s easy to see why. Live video adds a human touch to posts that text and images can’t compete with. According to the survey, 80% of respondents would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog, and 82% prefer live video from a brand to social posts.
Some other Social Media Facts.
- There are 5.22 billion unique mobile phone users globally (more than two-thirds of all the people on earth).
- 4.66 billion people use the internet, 92.6% of internet users connect via mobile.
- There are 3.5 billion social media users globally, and 99 % of users connect via mobile.
- Social media penetration in Australia is currently 80%.
- 88% of internet users watch online videos.
- As of January 2021, 89% of total population of Australia use the internet.
Covid has increased time online to almost 7 hours per day on connected devices.
Australia’s most popular social media platforms are:
- Facebook Messenger
Access the largest content consumer market with Australia’s webcasting experts
Social Simulcast your next Zoom webinar, event or shareholders meeting live to your social media pages using Webcasting. While participants join live or via Zoom, viewers online can watch and engage with your content as it’s happening through their social media platforms.
Webcasting is a Full HD quality social simulcasting service. We offer:
- Single or multi-camera location shoots with 8k broadcast-quality cameras
- Remote presenter stream management and technical support
- Multimedia integration (Powerpoint slides, video, etc.)
- Multi-bitrate streaming (so more devices & more viewers can access your event)
- Closed captioning (for those with accessibility requirements)
- Accurate, instant stats tracking who is watching (critical for compliance)
- Pay Per View or Pay Per Subscription options
- IPTV (your internet TV channel for video-on-demand streaming)
- Social Simulcasting for reaching multiple social platform audiences in real-time
- An on-site Webcasting engineer to ensure a perfect hybrid broadcast, guaranteed!
Trusted by governments, industry groups and businesses that need social simulcasting solutions with rock-solid reliability.
100% uptime. Every time.
No tech glitches, no downtime, no worries. We have developed a range of proprietary protocols and system redundancies that allows us to confidently offer you our 100% uptime guarantee or your money back!
Partner with the Webcasting experts for your next social simulcast.
Contact us today to take advantage of a top trend in marketing and branding. You might be surprised at how easy and affordable it can be.
Wondering how Social Simulcasting can work for your organisation?
Quick tips for success: how to engage your audience during a social simulcast event
Suppose you’re streaming your event in real-time. In that case, you can also opt to simultaneously broadcast to your social media accounts where you could call out for your followers to send questions, feedback, or some other input that you can share with presenters instantly.
Some of the possible social platforms for live attendee feedback include:
- Facebook Live
- Instagram Live
Talk to your followers. Whenever participants engage, thank them and acknowledge them (by name if you can!) as it’s a great way to drive up engagement. Once you get in the habit of it, your followers will connect to your event and help grow your brand base.
Ensure your social simulcast event streams like a dream – partner with the Webcasting team!
Provided a professional service and helped us live streaming our event throughout Australia. Thank you for your flawless and high quality stream– Oliver W.
Great Rates. Very personalised services and you can’t go wrong with these guys.Michael J.