Hybrid Events Production & Livestreaming
Take the best of virtual and live events to engage your audience with an interactive experience guaranteed to stop ‘Zoom fatigue’ in its tracks!
With over 18 years of experience in online broadcasting, our Webcasting experts can help you plan the perfect hybrid event experience.
The exciting possibilities of hybrid events are limited only by your imagination.
- Run hybrid event conferences with virtual break out rooms and virtual exhibitor rooms
- New monetization options such as providing sponsors with a wide range of advertising and promotion packages that can be run during your Livestream event
- Launch instant audience polls and other audience participation features
- Integrate LiveChat in the presentation interface for attendees to access technical support immediately
- … and much more!
Access the latest in hybrid event technology with Australia’s webcasting experts
Webcasting can help you turn any live event into an engaging hybrid experience. Our end-to-end hybrid event streaming services include:
- Full HD quality streams
- Single or multi-camera location shoots with 8k broadcast-quality cameras
- Remote presenter stream management and technical support
- Multimedia integration (Powerpoint slides, video, etc)
- Multi-bitrate streaming (so more devices & more viewers can access your event)
- Closed captioning (for those with accessibility requirements)
- Accurate, instant stats tracking who is watching (critical for compliance)
- Pay Per View or Pay Per Subscription options
- IPTV (your internet TV channel for video-on-demand streaming)
- Social Simulcasting for reaching multiple social platform audiences in real-time
- An on-site Webcasting engineer to ensure a perfect hybrid broadcast, guaranteed!
Trusted by governments, industry groups and businesses that need innovative webcasting solutions with rock-solid reliability.
100% uptime. Every time.
No tech glitches, no downtime, no worries. We have developed a range of proprietary protocols and system redundancies that allows us to confidently offer you our 100% uptime guarantee or your money back!
Partner with the Webcasting experts for your next hybrid event
We’ll be with you every step of the way, from early planning and strategy sessions right through to the day of your hybrid event and beyond. You’ll receive your very own dedicated Webcasting engineer who will be your main point of contact and will be with you, on-site, to set up, test and monitor all your streaming technology, so you can focus on what you do best.
Wondering how hybrid event streaming can work for your organisation?
Quick tips for success: how to engage your audience during a hybrid event
Shake it up. After a speaker presents, don’t follow with another speaker straight away. Do something different. For example, we can arrange for attendees to ‘move’ to virtual breakout rooms in smaller groups for a more intimate, interactive discussion.
Wake them up. To maintain engagement, every five to seven minutes, get your attendees to respond or take action. Sometimes it could be as simple as asking everyone to stand up and take a power pose or shout a positive affirmation (Tony robbins style!). Or, if you’re streaming your event in real-time, you can also opt to simultaneously broadcast to your social media accounts where you could call out for your participants to send questions, feedback, or some other input that you can share with presenters instantly.
Some of the possible social platforms for live attendee feedback include:
- Facebook Live
- Instagram Live
Talk them up. Whenever participants engage, thank them and acknowledge them (by name if you can!) as it’s a great way to drive up engagement. Once you get in the habit of it, your participants will feel a massive difference between your interactive hybrid event and ‘yet another boring zoom’!
Ensure your hybrid event streams like a dream – partner with the Webcasting team!
Provided a professional service and helped us live streaming our event throughout Australia. Thank you for your flawless and high quality stream
– Oliver W.
Great Rates. Very personalised services and you can’t go wrong with these guys.
– Michael J.